2 x seabass fillets
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon of grated ginger
A handful of coriander, chopped
3 or 4 spring onions, finely chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 lime, zest & juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 cup of chicken stock (or white wine if you have any to hand)
- Tear off a piece of kitchen foil big enough to make a parcel for the fish. Mix together the garlic, ginger, coriander, spring onions, soy sauce, lime zest and juice, oil and the honey. Add to the foil parcel, with the fish, and allow to marinade for around 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 220'C and put a baking tray on the middle shelf to heat up.
- When you're ready to cook the fish, add the wine or stock to the parcel then fold over the edges to form a tight seal that will keep the steam from escaping.
- Put the parcel on the hot baking tray and allow to cook for 12 minutes before removing from the oven.
- Tear open the parcel and serve the fish, with its lovely juices, on a bed of coconut rice with a scattering of coriander leaves and some steamed sugar snap peas or bok choy. Delish.